To the Editor

Greasing the Skids

Today, July 21st, Democrat Delgado and 324 other congress misrepresentatives voted against a pathetic 10% cut in the already bloated military budget.

Can someone explain to me the difference between a democrat like Delgado and a republican? I’m looking real hard but they look very much the same to me. 93 democrats voted for the cut. In them I can see some difference, slight in most of them, but visible.

But when I look closer at the Delgado dems, they actually look worse to me than the republicans. At least one knows exactly where most republicans stand, they’re very direct in their fascist leanings but democrats like Delgado, besides being just as damaging as the republicans also have the additional factor of being deceptive. Comfortable so-called progressive liberals, I have noticed over the years, take comfort from the fantasy that dems are just a little better and that their privileges might be slightly more protected.

Actually the democrats are worse. They grease the skids that the country is riding the hand-basket to hell on.

I’m really open to changing my views if someone can indeed show me some real positive difference. Start with Delgado.

Tarak Kauff
for the Daily Freeman