Dear Kevin Cahill Assemblyman

Dear Kevin Cahill Assemblyman

I am writing to you in favor of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution (freedom of speech), and freedom of religion.
I am Jewish. However I have never chosen the State of Israel to represent me as a Jew. I don't agree with its Zionist and anti- Palestinian policies. Israel has disobeyed several United Nations rulings regarding the West Bank and has broken Geneva Accords
that the U.S. is signatory to regarding the occupation of land conquered in war. I am first an American Citizen before anything.

The U.S constitution guarantees me the right of free assembly and public expression of my views. In S 6378A/A9036 the government would take away my right as an American citizen to criticize the misbehavior of a foreign power(_Israel_) And to organize against their lawlessness in the form of BDS or any other way I would like to organize within my constitutional  rights.I am a Jew. I don't hate myself for being a Jew. But I hold in bad respect the behavior of the State of Israel. It Doesn't represent all Jews and has no right to.
Therefore I ask you to vote against and organize against A9036.  
       
 Gregor Sirotof