What would you call this?

Today, as I write this, power in Gaza will be cut down to two hours a day by Israel at the “request” of the puppet Palestinian Authority – comparable to the Nazi-collaborating, Vichy French. Yes, you read that right. Two hours. Twenty-two hours without refrigeration or lights, with no power even at hospitals for twenty-two hours. 

Prior to this, Israel was allowing a so generous four hours of power, and that after destroying Gaza’s only electrical plant, her water and sewage systems and other infrastructure, like schools and hospitals as well as over 500 children killed in the last Israeli attack on Gaza. And now this schmendrick, this nothing, this nebbish, Jarad Kushner, son-in-law of a clinically narcissistic imbecile, arrives “in pursuit of peace.” Give me a break. I, a Jew, have been to the West Bank more than once, I have tried without success to get into Gaza. I have experienced the wonderful hospitality, love, courage and resilience of an occupied people, the Palestinians. I have seen the check points, seen the Wall. I have seen what Israel thinks of peace. The Nazis put people in gas chambers. We called it genocide, the Holocaust. What would you call this in Gaza?

Tarak Kauff